Sunday, January 11, 2009

Testimony


As I was thinking and cleaning my room, I started to think about things that I could do that might help others. I don't have a lot of money, so I can't offer a lot, but one thing I can offer that can help everyone that reads this blog, is my testimony of the gospel. I truely know that this church is true and that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is at the head of this church. I know with every fiber of my being, that Jesus Christ is not only my Lord and Savior, but he is also my brother and my closest friend. He knows me better than I know myself, and he is always near me to help through. I have had many times when this has been proven to me. I know that without Jesus Christ, my family, and my friends I could not be where I am at in the church. I am grateful for the knowledge that Christ lives, and will love me and help me through all of my trials. I truely know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and it truely testifys of Christ's visit to the ancient inhabitants of the American Continent. I know that President Thomas S Monson is a true and living prophet here on the earth today. I know that he holds and uses the priesthood, and recieves prophecy from Jesus Christ. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to live in the dispensation of the fulness of times, when all of god's laws have been returned to the earth. I am grateful for the law of eternal families, and the opportunity that I have to spend eternity with my family. I testify of these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Kass. Such a good idea to write your testimony here. Are you ready for school to start again? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just awarded you the fabulous blog award. Go to my blog to check out the details.

    ReplyDelete